Future Ageing UK - Community and Programmes for intergenerational, dementia & all abilities
By 2040, nearly 1 in 7 person in the UK is projected to be aged over 75 which puts the country in the largest demand for residential carer as shown in report by Frost & Sullivan. With close to 90% of residential care homes in UK operated by private and not-for-profits organisations, competition and demand will potentially push for new players and service types in the private sector making the UK an exciting market for creativity in delivering new innovation and solutions. The growing demand for luxury facilities in this highly sophiscated ageing market will then reduce the reliance on NHS's health and care services which amount up to an estimated of £2.5billion per year. One such example is an evidence based village that has 46% reduction in GP visits and significant reduction of 38% in total NHS cost for residents over a 12-month period.
Key Learning Objectives: What can we learn from the UK?
- First intergenerational programme where the nursery is co-located within a care home and the first to have a full curriculum with planned inclusive activities structured for children and residents as a whole
- Community Locksmith - Evidenced based Dementia Innovation
- Largest not-for-profit operator of high quality villages, specialist housing and care for people in England
- Technology driven continuum of care with innovative use of friendly and living environments that promote health and wellbeing for all abilities
- Global Model ofCare adaptable for Asia Pacific - The Business of Creating Integrated Senior Communities from NZ to UK
And more on innovation on dementia, research collaborations, two way knowledge exchange in strategic and operational know-hows led by leading developers and operations of senior living, care home and aspirational supported for the private not-for-profit and affordable markets in the UK.
Exciting Showcases at Ageing Asia Conference on the Go - UK:
Visit to Apples and Honey Nightingale CIC
Take a tour to: Anchor Hanover
Limited openings are available! Registration is now open and is on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Ageing Asia Alliance members receive additional discount on top of the early bird rate. Special rates are available for group booking.