AN INSIGHT TO JAPAN'S LONG TERM CARE
Taking place from 10-13 April 2018 in Japan, Ageing Asia Global Eldercare Series in Japan will be focusing on Japan's sophisticated aged care operational and service model. Focusing the visits in Tokyo and Greater Tokyo, each onsite workshop will be fully guided. Expect behind-the-scenes experiences of the 'Japanese' way of care and first hand insight of the operational and service models of the proposed health and elderly care facilities. What's more - the 4-days programme will feature Japan's leading operators and aged care leaders who will be sharing their experiences and best practice models that have been put into practical applications.
This is a 2 parts series running through Spring (April 2018) and Autumnn (October 2018).
KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVES
- Senior living and care, social and health engagement programmes, cognitive and physical care rehabilitation care management
- Leading Japanese operators in eldercare
- Engage with key industry stakeholders across business, government and not-for-profits
- Gain insights to Japan's most effective methodologies in programmes for active, severe care, dementia care, palliative care and rehabilitation care
- Evidence-based findings
- Understand the full spectrum of healthcare and eldercare services that enable successful ageing-in-place and transitions from hospital to community
- Integrations of technologies and services that improve quality of life for older adults
- What we can adapt for Asia Pacific
- And more...