- ASLI - ASSOCIATION OF SENIOR LIVING INDIA, is a national voluntary membership association for Developers/ Service Providers/ Corporates that operate in the senior living industry.
- ASLI will work to represent, promote and protect the interests of its members and senior citizens.
- ASLI programs will aim to promote the senior living business and operational excellence by adapting Best Code of Practices available globally.
- ASLI will work to create communication platforms to educate the senior population on Senior living housing as a choice, and on principles of Quality care, Service, Transparency, Ethical standards and Business excellence, provided by its members.
ASSOCIATION OF SENIOR LIVING INDONESIA
ASLI is an industry organization formed by a group of industry, government, and senior citizen supporters who care about the quality of life and lifestyle of seniors in Indonesia. ASLI’s purpose is to develop a standard of quality and service for senior living businesses in Indonesia that are competitive domestically and internationally.
To be the leading association of resort, residential, and allied enterprises that enhance the lifestyle of Indonesian seniors.
To raise awareness of enterprises that support an enhanced lifestyle for Indonesian seniors.
- Become the recognized industry representative in itscommunication/engagement with stakeholders.
- Educate the ecosystem of stakeholders about the range of services and alternatives available.
To be a cooperative network of like-minded enterprises.
- Become the recognized authority on industry terminology and service standards.
- Become a resource to member enterprises.
To support seniors in promoting an enhanced lifestyle of independence, dignity and purpose.
- Establish a mutually beneficial relationship with senior communities and groups.
- Become a proponent for senior
CHINA REAL ESTATE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE HONG KONG AND INTERNATIONAL CHAPTER (CRECCHKI)
China Real Estate Chamber of Commerce Hong Kong and International Chapter (CRECCHKI) is a registered, non-profit making organization, to promote members' business of interests in the real estate industry with developing and providing local and overseas market opportunities for our members as our target. Now, we have around 320 members covering all major aspects of the industry, including real estate developers/investors, real estate funds, REIT, development management, surveyors, planners, architects, commercial banking and investing banking, hotel management, real estate agency services and others (Retired Civil Servants, Academics, Public Agencies and Association). Our international Membership network has extended to 20 countries, including: China, France, Germany, UK, USA, Australia, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Greece, Luxembourg, Cyprus, UAE, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Thailand, Myanmar, Singapore and South Africa. Our members are mostly active in the real estate industry and are influential market participants.
Founded in Paris in 1948, FIABCI, the International Real Estate Federation, is a business organization of real estate professionals worldwide. FIABCI exists to enable participants in the real estate industry to improve the quality and competitiveness of their activities through the sharing of knowledge, information and business opportunities at a local, national and international level. With members in 60 countries, including 100 national real estate associations, special consultant with NGO status to the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations Organisation (ECOSOC). FIABCI Indonesia is one of the FIABCI International representatives, and Indonesia Real Estate Association (REI) as a principal of FIABCI Indonesia. REI Chairman also to be responsible as FIABCI Indonesia President.
FIABCI-Thai is the Thailand's chapter of FIABCI (International Real Estate Federation). It is led by Dr Sopon Pornchokchai as the President of FIABCI-Thai. The Thai Appraisal Foundation is Thailand's principle member of FIABCI. Our FIABCI-Thai will coordinate with real estate beneficiaries in Thailand to help further develop our real estate business.
HOMESHARE AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND ALLIANCE
Established in 2006, Homeshare Australia & New Zealand Alliance Inc. (HANZA) is a not-for-profit organisation increasing lifestyle choices for older, disabled and younger people. Driven by volunteers, it is a collaborative partnership between Homeshare providers and potential providers across Australia and New Zealand.
HANZA is the peak body for Homeshare services providing information, advice and resources about Homeshare and connects Homeshare programs within Australia and New Zealand to international programs. HANZA is a clearing house of information for people wishing to establish a Homeshare program or those looking to find a Homeshare organisation in their community.
HANZA aims to:
- make Homeshare a core service in the aged and disability service systems
- establish the International Homeshare Model as the valid model for Homeshare programs in Australasia
- develop a sustainable financial model for Homeshare programs
- encourage best practice amongst Homeshare programs across Australasia
- promote the establishment throughout Australasia of Homeshare programs, auspiced by non-profit organisations by
- addressing community groups, workshops and national conferences to expand the knowledge of Homeshare
- keeping abreast of local and international practice
- liaising with government bodies to obtain funding for Homeshare programs
- campaigning for the inclusion of Homeshare in national Home Support programs
- assisting potential providers to obtain funding
- working with tertiary and other training bodies to maintain professional input to the service
- providing information and assistance via email, phone and newsletters to Homeshare providers and supporters
- conducting national Communities of Practice teleconferences to discuss emerging issues
INDONESIAN SOCIETY OF GERONTOLOGY
REAL ESTAT INDONESIA
REI is a national association for entrepreneurial market players in the real estate sector, or property developers of various scales. It was founded on the 11th of February 1972 in Jakarta. REI membership has been involving major governmental partners in housing and urban development, who have been supporting governmental agenda, in particular to the development of Rumah Sejahtera Tapak / RST(Landed house) and Rumah Susun Sederhana Milik / Rusunami (Flat) within the municipalities. This is congruent to the statistical fact that 70% of an approximate 2,000 members of REI encompasses corporations that have built RST targeted for the lower income bracket consumers across Indonesia. Whereas, the remaining 30% consists of middle-to high-end property developers.
Website : http://www.realestatindonesia.org/
RETIREMENT VILLAGES ASSOCIATION
The Retirement Villages Association (RVA) is a voluntary industry association that represents the interests of registered retirement village owners, developers and managers throughout New Zealand, as well as individuals and organisations who supply goods and services to the retirement village industry. The RVA is a national organisation that works to represent, protect and promote the interests of its members and associates. The RVA’s principal objective is to promote a quality living environment for its members and their residents. While this is achieved in a variety of ways, one important and unique role is our auditing and accreditation regime. Registered retirement villages are required to comply with a legislated Code of Practice set out in the Retirement Villages Act 2003, which establishes the day-to-day management of the village and provides a comprehensive suite of resident protections.