Taking place from 7-8 December in Hong Kong SAR, the Ageing Asia Innovation Forum in HK aims to bring together the World’s most innovative Seniors Living Operators to identify new models and partnerships that will change the future of how we age in Hong Kong SAR, China and Taiwan.
Focused on housing models for the Greater China market, AAIF in Hong Kong SAR aims to bring inspirations to how we develop homes for our ageing population that are complemented with care services. The event will bring together elderly housing and care innovators from governments, business and not-for-profits to discuss the development of the seniors housing and assisted living sector for our rapidly ageing population.
KEY DISCUSSION TOPICS
- What are the global trends and innovations in elderly housing with care services?
- What can we learn from UK’s cross financing model between private sector and Not-for-profit?
- How can we acclerate rate of development of seniors housing and assisted living?
- What does the business model of offering the full continuum of care look like with ageing-in-place services?
- Should developers entering the market develop operational expertise or establish joint ventures?
- What is the role of insurance and healthcare in accelerating industry growth?
- What are the key elements for a successful business model in seniors housing & aged care?
- How will the growth of seniors housing, assisted living and home care services, help to reduce hospitalisations and delay institutionalisation?
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- City planners
- Seniors Housing & Assisted Living Operators
- Nursing Home Operators
- Real Estate Developers
- Healthcare Groups
- Architects & Designers