The annual Ageing Asia Innovation Forum (AAIF) is Asia’s most influential platform on the sustainability of ageing where Developers, Health + Care Operators and Investors identify social and economic opportunities driven by Asia’s 1.2 billion ageing population. The event is curated to stage the World’s Most Innovative Eldercare Models that will pick your brains to Rethink Aged Care. By disrupting the industry with new ideas will drive the urge to improve the quality of care delivery, standard of living and happiness for older adults in Asia Pacific.
In 2018, the theme will be focusing on ‘Rethinking Aged Care: Health, Longevity, Sustainability and Affordability’ and will be held from 15-16 May 2018 at the Marina Bay Sands Convention Centre. This premier annual industry platform looks to bringing together 800 industry representatives from over 20 countries to access investment and partnership opportunities in Asia Pacific’s US$3.3 Trillion ageing market.
AAIF2018 is also proud to announce that our Guest-of-Honour Dr Amy Khor, Senior Minister of State, Ministry of the Environment and Water Resources & Ministry of Health, Singapore will be opening the conference on Day 1, 15 May 2018.
AAIF2018 is held in conjunction with the 6th Asia Pacific Eldercare Innovation Awards 2018, and is part of the International Ageing Week in Singapore.
What to look out for in 2018!
- Singapore Eldercare Facilities Visit (14 May)
- Future of Eldercare Operations Seminar 2018 (15-16 May)
- 6th Asia Pacific Eldercare Innovation Awards 2018 & Global Ageing Influencer Awards (16 May)
- Ageing Workforce Longevity Forum (17 May)
AAIF2017 drew 810 attendees from 19 countries
The event in 2017 welcomed 810 attendees from 19 countries. In the past two years, we have welcomed Ms Jane Ashcroft, CBE, CEO, Anchor, The United Kingdom, Mr Daniel Reingold, President and CEO, RiverSpring Health and Dr Audrey Weiner, President and CEO, Jewish Home Lifecare as our international keynote speakers, masterclass leaders, and judges for the Asia Pacific Eldercare Innovation Awards. Read more...
ABOUT AGEING ASIA INNOVATION FORUM
AAIF aims to create an annual platform to showcase business opportunities in ‘Ageing’ Asia; to connect and encourage private sector investments, and to create a more positive perception of ageing in Asia by focusing on economic opportunities. Our vision for AAIF is to stimulate the growth of products and services that will enhance the quality of life, functional capability and happiness of seniors in Asia-Pacific.
AAIF SG Event Objectives:
- Knowledge exchange of global best practices in care for older adults
- Encourage culture change to improve quality of care delivery
- Translate global care models for local market adoption
- Enable public private partnerships and increase capital funding for long term care
- Network and establish partnerships with frontrunners in the business of ageing