The annual Ageing Asia Innovation Forum (AAIF) is Asia’s most influential platform on the sustainability of ageing where developers, health + care operators and investors identify social and economic opportunities driven by Asia’s 1.2 billion ageing population. This dedicated programme is curated to stage the World’s most innovative health and eldercare models, and disrupt the industry with creative and innovative ideas that will pick your brains to rethink aged care. Ageing Asia Innovation Forum 2019 is a part of the International Ageing Week in Singapore (13-17 May 2019).
WHAT TO LOOK OUT FOR IN 2019!
- 48 Hours - Singapore in a nutshell (9-10 May)
- Future of Eldercare Operations Seminar 2018 (14 May)
- Future of Active Ageing Seminar (15 May)
- 7th Asia Pacific Eldercare Innovation Awards 2018 (15 May)
AAIF2018 drew over 800 attendees from 20 countries
View 2018's event highlights here.
AAIF SG Event Objectives:
- Knowledge exchange of global best practices in care for older adults
- Encourage culture change to improve quality of care delivery
- Translate global care models for local market adoption
- Enable public private partnerships and increase capital funding for long term care
- Network and establish partnerships with frontrunners in the business of ageing