Asia Pacific's First Industry Network on the Business of Ageing
The Ageing Asia Alliance (the Alliance) was formed in 2012. It is Asia Pacific’s first industry network on the business of ageing. The Alliance exists to nurture investments and development of products and services that addresses the evolving needs of Asia Pacific’s 1.2 billion ageing baby boomer population, representing US$3.3 trillion in ageing market opportunity.
The principal goal of the Alliance is to establish a network that will be the most recognised platform for Asia Pacific’s ageing market intelligence, and to champion higher excellence in both eldercare and industry standards. It represents members with a shared vision on changing the way we age in the region. To date, the Alliance has over 1,700 professional members.
Three Pillars of the Alliance
· Facilitate knowledge transfer between international ageing market experts for Asia Pacific
· Research market intelligence on Asia Pacific's silver economy business opportunities
· Improve quality of eldercare in Asia Pacific
The Alliance seeks to unite business, government, not-for-profits and mainstream media in Asia Pacific together to address the current opportunities to help ageing older adults in our region. That includes prospects to improve their quality of life, health and functional capabilities.
To be recognised and valued by our members for enhancing the viability and excellence of the eldercare industry in Asia Pacific
Ageing Asia International Advisory Board
For more information on the Ageing Asia International Advisory Board, please click here.
- Network with Developers, Operators and Investors across Healthcare, Eldercare, Technology, Wellness, Real Estate and Finance in Asia Pacific’s ageing market
- Access news and trends impacting Asia Pacific’s ageing market
- Access library of Global Eldercare Models for Asia Pacific
- Invitations to exclusive networking events across Asia Pacific
- First mover advantage in accessing the latest products and services that will improve health, independence and dignity for older adults, at specially negotiated bulk rates
TOUR DE CARE EUROPE - GERMANY
Future of assisted living and dementia care
Date: 10-13 September 2018
Date: 10-17 October 2018
AGEING ASIA INVESTMENT FORUM
The region's most influential roundtable on the business of ageing, held in conjunction with the launch of the Silver Architecture Awards
Date: 6 December 2018
Country: Hong Kong SAR
TOUR DE CARE LONDON
Focus on seniors housing and new developments
Date: Q1, 2019
Country: United Kingdom